วันอังคารที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

Triamudom prom night T-ser Setting

Yesterday, I went to studio at Juta Sportclub, Onnuch for shooting a t-ser video of Triamudom Prom Night
Party. So busy but fun :p I was a make up artist for 5 models, Noinoy, Eiw, Booky, Besty and Praew.
Unfortunenately, my voice was cracked! Too difficult to talk with anyone. Btw, It's Ok la hehe.

These are some pics at the set.
Click for enlarge*



Eiw - Som - Praew


Dont sure who she is,, booky or besty :p


NoiNoy


Eiw





Praew,, I really like her face structure.






Staffs, Jam, Som, Bell 


Jam, Joy, Som, Bell


I was only one who was a Make up artist, but Hair stylists, there are 4-5. Not Fair~!!!





Setting, oooooo  I thought they looked so professional. lol


Dressing room :p




      
Eiw, Bui, praew


Actually, there are 3 male models at the set but I didnt take their photos.
I was very funnnn so much yesterday. After that, I went to Platinum, shopping some girl stuffs
with Joy, June, Bui, Som, Teoy. And went to Siam center at last.

It was not my first time that I was a make up artist like this. 
But every time, excited at the beginning and so much fun at last. :p
I love make uo so muchhhh, wanna try new things.
Want to try many looks but ...
Sick of my own face, who wanna be my guinea pig**, call me najaaaa haha :p    

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น